The kidney donor process for Nicole has run into multiple road-blocks. At this point, Tiffany (Titia's niece) our primary donor for Nicole, has been rejected by the transplant team for reasons that I will not enumerate at this time. Krista, our backup donor, has run into a road-block because there are no Transplant Institutes in Florida that can perform the appropriate testing and no other qualified organization has agreed to cooperate. Therefore, the travel hardships would be so immense that we have decided to stop the process and move on to other qualified donor's.
We feel it prudent to stop at this point and seek the will of the Lord. We felt that we heard His voice clearly on the choice of donor's. However, with the road-blocks that have been presented we know it is time for some intense prayer. Please pray with us. We are humbly seeking prayer warriors to come along side us and intercede on our behalf so that the Lord's will may be clearly discerned.
Fortunately, Nicole's drop in kidney function has stabilized at around 19%. As you may or may not know, she dramatically dropped in kidney function right before the holidays from 26% to where she is today. If her kidney function were to continue to decline without a donor in place dialysis would be required. We are obviously trying to avoid that at all cost. Please pray for the following:
- That we would discern the Lord's will concerning the donor
- That Nicole's kidney function would remain stable until the donor process is complete
- That Nicole would be healed
Thank you for joining us in prayer at this time. Your friendship and common bond in the faith of our Lord Jesus is incredibly comforting.
Blessings in Christ,
Brian and Letitia Miller